Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Come be a squirrel

One of my favorite forums in the world is the frugal squirrel forums. On this site, one can learn all kinds of new and exciting things as far as how to take care of oneself.

You can learn how to grow and cook your own food, what a B.O.B. is, hunting and fishing tips, about guns, and my favorite part: read some good stories. There are a couple boards that have stories. One is strictly Christian fiction and the other has all types of 'survival' stories.

I even have a couple on there.

Yes, you have to register, but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

HERE is the link. So go explore and learn a little something, who knows, you might just learn enough to save your butt if we have a nuclear war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.