Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes it is 11 Sept 11

I so do not want to do a run of the mill "I remember where I was ten years ago" blog entry.

EVERYONE is doing that and I would feel like I was simply being PC or doing it because everyone is.

And really how can so many lives taken be justified or memorialized in a way worthy? How can I, who was over a 1000 miles away even begin to comprehend the pain of the loss? How could any words I type ease anyone at all?

I do know I am totally pissed off that POLITICS have made a mockery of those fallen lives.

So I sit here and think. And I realize two important things:

1) Death is indeed an enemy

2) God has an app for that!


1 Cor 15:26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

So I hope. I hope for all those who have suffered the loss of their loved ones that they will see those very loved ones again.

And I love. I love MY own loved ones each and every day to the fullest and I TELL THEM AND SHOW THEM.

And I will remind. Remind those who have lost loved ones of the words inspired by God:

1 Thess 4:13 Moreover, brothers, we do not want YOU to be ignorant concerning those who are sleeping [in death]; that YOU may not sorrow just as the rest also do who have no hope. 14 For if our faith is that Jesus died and rose again, so, too, those who have fallen asleep [in death] through Jesus -God will bring with him.

16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.

John 5:28 Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out,

May all have the hope and peace that surpasses all understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.