Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Questions

Questions 1) What do you do when friends or family pull out a camera? Hide, pose, smile, pull out your own camera and take a photo of whatever they are photographing, or something else? I hate my picture taken so I hide or grab their camera and break it. 2) Did you take any type of music lesson in elementary school? for about two weeks, my mom let me take guitar lessons, but I loved them so she stopped them... "too expensive" was the excuse. I don't know, they may have been. 3) What is your favorite color of cat (even if you aren't a cat person)? Dark smokey grey 4) What did you have for dinner yesterday? uhm, nothing? I guess it depends on when "dinner" is: in the north, it is the last meal of the day but here in the south it is the second meal of the day (lunch); so if we are talking "dinner" as in "lunch", I had about a cup of mac and cheese; if we are talking a yankee dinner, nothing. 5) Do your feet hit the floor running in the morning, or do you drag your self out of bed? This depends on how bad I need to pee.... sorry about the NO separations... Hate this new blogger.... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.