Saturday, June 23, 2012

So I had to go back and actually LOOK

I've seen people post their "blog anniversary" on their blogs and since I've never done that I did not realize just long I've been "blogging".

I started this little blog on Sept 30, 2008! wow! how time flies. That one little blog is now "three".

And it seems I have to find a new camera or find my charger for the one I do have. It's funny, I had someone break into my house and they stole my old camera but left the charger now I have a new camera and have lost the charger....I wish they were a fit! (nope!)

So anyways, to all you bloggers out there; whenever your "anniversary" is, have a great day and keep on bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.