Sunday, September 29, 2013

I know it's not just me

But doesn't it seem like Washington is getting their knickers in a knot?  Such Drama and yes I capitalized it cause that is how they are.  They create all this mess....and then bicker about it forever and then when something has a deadline, they start accusing the other party that they are at fault if they miss the deadline.

Seriously, someone needs a spanking or at the very least a permanent time out!

They KNOW they are suppose to have a budget by a certain time, why not just whack it out first thing and then move on?  Do they lose their common sense when they take the oath of office?  I know they promptly forget that very oath as they pass unconstitutional law after unconstitutional law.

I sit back and just shake my head at all these "sheeple" who put their trust in these men and women.  Especially after what some of them say.... remember the famous "we have to pass it so that we can read what is in it" comment?  or sadly that comment of  "what does it matter anyways?"

These things and others really drive home that warning we have:   Ps 146:3 Do not put YOUR trust in nobles,   Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.

I'm torn between just sitting back and watching it all fall apart or taking an active part in helping it along.  It really bothers me that I have to sign up for some ...what do they call them....?  exchanges?  Yes, some healthcare exchange because that will indeed help it topple faster.... but I must obey the laws of the land as long as they do not conflict with the law of God.  

In other news, my pecan tree sure has a lot of pecans on it.... must gonna be a harsher winter this year.  :) take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.