Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Emotional Overload

I really think this country is on overload... emotional overload.

I know I am.

Just think about all the scandals that we've been dealt these past five years.  Or even go back to 9/11.  I think it really started there??? maybe.  Maybe it began with JFK being killed.

Or heck 1914 WWI.  Yeah we could say there.... (maybe even as far back as the Eden?)

But for the past half dozen years, I've noticed that it has just been one thing after another that WE THE PEOPLE are expected to swallow.

Just think, we have 100's of MORE taxes NOW than when we dumped the tea in the harbor.

Try to count how many times YOUR income is taxed.  Just try.  I gave up at 34 times.

It doesn't stop at your paycheck with holding.

And the scandals from the IRS to Fast and Furious to the pitiful actions of the current president.  (hey that was a key word, I'm sure the NSA will now be alerted)  We have KIDS coming over the border illegally because they were sent by those who think they will have a better life.  What kind of parents put their kids in the hands of CRIMINALS AND RAPISTS AND DRUG CARTELS??????? Seriously what is WRONG with these parents????  There has been no increase of bad stuff down there.

Are you numb yet?  Because that is what they want.  They want you numb so when they come and take your home and stuff to give to those who have nothing, they don't want a fight from you.

You'll be of the mind "if you can't fight them, join them".

It's disgusting what is happening all over.  It is upsetting and frightening and unwanted.

What can a person do?

Join the military?  that won't work.  they fight for the wrong thing now.

I'm sure I'll be killed because I am NOT numb.  Each and every single scandal breaks my heart and strengthens me to be a better person, rebel when and where I can and keep a low profile.

I'm not numb because I see HOPE and I see a brighter future.  To me, all these things that are occurring mean that the end of all this wickedness is near and I can't wait.

Ps 35:10  All my bones will say: “O Jehovah, who is like you? You rescue the helpless from those who are stronger, The helpless and the poor from those who rob them."

Ps 37:10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
You will look at where they were,
And they will not be there.
11 But the meek will possess the earth,
And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.