Sunday, January 16, 2011

where was YOUR medicine tested and under what restrictions?

Once upon a time, the drugs Americans took to treat chronic diseases, clear up infections, improve their state of mind, and enhance their sexual vitality were tested primarily either in the United States (the vast majority of cases) or in Europe. No longer.

NO FDA SUPERVISION ON DRUG TRIALS HERE


Now I do not take any prescription drugs....YET -but I have to in the future and this is scary to ME and I'm not easy to scare. However, I'm NOT really surprised. This is very similar to what did happen here in the good ole USA before gov regulations and such.

Makes me SO glad I rely more on herbal medicine and am growing my own. Complete control I have -for now. But even I know I cannot grow everything I may need in the future.
HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS SUBJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.