Friday, August 12, 2011

some politics

So I managed to stumble across the large republican debate tonight and wow did it get feisty! Did you see it? I'm sure you'll see tidbits here and there in the news.

I wonder how a ticket would do with Palin and Bachmann....hhmmmmm.

However, I did notice how they (those asking the questions) managed to still be sexist towards Bachmann. Seriously, they would never EVER mention anything to any of the men about thinking with their penis which is equivalent to asking her if she would still be submissive to her husband as president. I think she handled it well though.

I would have asked the men -have you ever or would you ever tweet a picture of your penis?

well enough of this from me, I am just rambling cause I cannot sleep ...again

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.