Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone that stops by and checks out my little blog. I was looking at my statistics today and saw that I have visitors from Russia, India, Germany, the Philippines, United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Latvia!

I am humbled by your attention! I am fascinated by the places where the people come from who visit me....trying to picture just who you may be, what your likes and dislikes are, how you live; are you poor like me or poorer or super rich just passing time, are you a guy or girl, what is your favorite color, are you a dog person or a cat person, do you live in a city or town or the country side, did you just stumble across my blog or are you a regular reader, what kinds of things are important to you, are you married or single, do you have kids, are you lonely or do you have tons of friends, are you happy or sad right now, and did I make you smile today or go on a rant .....all these things and more.

I hope I can keep writing about things you find as interesting as I do! And again I thank you very much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I have read your blog through three computers, and this computer here did not know where you were... you ~disappeared~ I was talking to Einar the other day and he said he reads you often...

    lots of questions, but Miss Cleo asks me "Merrrrrooow"? and I told her that dogs were another kind of friend to human folks.... she asked why... but I could not translate it to her, my ability to talk cat is, even after 50+ years, still weak.

    (I have not told her I once had a D O G) [she has not learned to spell, yet]....

    I miss your writing of stories... nice view you put into them....

    durn tree.... I had not copied them down....

    philip of the 44th Latitude....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Miss Cleo I love cats (the big ones too) and my Glorie said to translate: Meeerrroowww Mew

    so whatever Miss Cleo asked,that is the answer. ;)

    I once had a few D-O-G-S that absolutely LOVED cats! they were one big happy family and I am still sure that the cat (same Glorie I still have) convinced all those D-O-G-S that they were really cats!!! They sure did have 'that look' down pat! lol!

    thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I don't ever "disappear" on you again!

    ReplyDelete

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.