Monday, September 1, 2014

Number 301

This seems to be my 301st post.  LOL!  I'm not sure if that is a good or bad number.... I've had this blog for years and IF I was posting everyday...that is a bad number.  But then again, it could be lower.  So shame on me or Yippee!  whichever applies.

Still surviving my "new career" at teaching high school.  And still loving it!  It's a whole nuther job just connecting with these kiddo's!  But I am determined to not give up.  I did come into this career knowing that I'd be facing apathy and maybe not being fully supported by the admins but so far things are going about how I envisioned.

Truly teaching is NOT for all.

Some of my students are truly delightful and make me laugh.  

Will be updating as it goes, I'm sure I won't be posting any truly bad stuff...this IS the internet after all.  LOL!  And I want to keep as positive as possible anyways.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.