Monday, November 22, 2010

it is just me?

or has everyone really decided to dump all sense of "responsibility"?

I'm thinking the latter.

Let's see, no one feels the need to 'be on time' anymore.

more and more feel that the gov should support them.

no employers feel the need to keep around good employees anymore

well, employees don't feel the need to do their jobs

parents do not put kids first anymore

divorce is up

marriages are down

shack ups and break ups are up

cheating is at an all time high in schools

oh the list could go on and on...

yes, I'm aggravated big time.... I'm tired of people saying they are going to do something and then NOT do it.

especially since I am the type who means what I say and does what I say I will do.

grrrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.