Friday, December 3, 2010

Now a word or two about my Son

Ah yes, the apple of my eye! lol! He is an adult now with one son of his own and another on the way.

I think (I hope) he is finally growing up. maybe.

This child of mine is definitely my kid. He is stubborn, opinionated, hardheaded, manipulative, and cranky.

Today, he fixed the dry wall on two of my kitchen walls and painted my hall way. :)

And he managed to get out of bed and be here by 8am! that in itself is a feat and an half for him. He brought his girl friend and his son whom I got to love and dote on which always makes my day.

I must also say that my son's son, is definitely my grandson! He is stubborn, opinionated, hardheaded, manipulative, and cranky.

HAHAHAHAHA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.