Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That first sip....

There is just something about that first sip of hot coffee or hot tea when it is cold outside and you are still half asleep....

Makes you warm inside and you give a slow lazy smile.

Ahhhhh.... love it.

I never did even like or want to like coffee UNTIL Jude! My wonderful friend and neighbor when I was about 23 or so. This woman is absolutely great and she can make coffee to die for! She is the one who fixed me my first cup of coffee. HEAVENLY!!!

LOL! Jude is someone very special. She has a strong personality and is firm in her standards. She literally has been through hell and back.

And she can cook! She and I had a great agreement, I buy food for her and her family and she would cook for me! I was at the time in a very good position to buy a lot of food for very little and was happy to help her and her family out since her husband was out of work. It was a win win for me because she cooked for me and my son quite often. I'll never be able to cook like that,lol!

Anyways, Jude is the one who got me hooked on coffee. I don't know how many times we would sit in her dining area drinking coffee and talk about the 'deep things' of life.

So here's to you Jude! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.