Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't have TV

That's right, I do not have TV in my house....well, let me amended: I do have A TV but I am not hooked up to any antenna (which are pretty useless now anyways) nor cable nor dish.

So when I DO want to watch some show, I go online to hulu.

One show I absolutely LOVE is America's Got Talent! I found it last year and laughed and cried and thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of every show.

The new season started a few weeks ago (if you go and catch the previous episodes now, you won't have to pay for HuluPlus).

Piers Morgan, Sharon Osborne, and Howie Mandell are the judges. And they are almost as fun to watch as the acts.

I love both the good and bad acts.

So if you are in the mood for a bit "TV" check it out. I believe you can also go to YouTube videos and see some clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.