Friday, June 24, 2011

No more Sears or A&W.....?

I LOVE A&W!!! I hope they keep the drink going. The only A&W around here closed months ago. I use to go every once in a while. What an awesome past time! Where I grew up, there was a real sit down restaurant that my "youngest-older" sister worked at. I loved their food and drink. I remember as a kid what a treat it was to go and get a small icy cold root beer after church and those frosty glasses.

The Sears in the town/city near me, has been having huge sales (that somehow I never made it to any of) and I think it has closed it's doors. I'll have to check and see if they are still open or not. If so, I may be able to get a new mower cheap.

oh, HERE IS THE STORY AND LIST (I almost forget to post it, got lost in my childhood there for a bit)

I did figure that after their major 'make over'; myspace would bite the dust. Which reminds me, I need to go delete all my pictures and stuff over there....

Have a great evening! I'm off to bed (I know it's early) cause I will be getting up super early to head to the farmers market in the morning. :) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone can now comment but I will still monitor them so that the site does not get a bunch of spam on it.